Canadian Nookie Canadian Nookie

Good drawing and animation i guess. Terrible humor. It just wasn't funny at all, and I lived in Canada for 5 years. So it definitly wasn't "Canadian" humor, it was just shitty humor.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Very creative and one of the best flashes on here

That was a very good submission and very creative. I liked how you used the literal meaning of that song to create that flash and that is also a song I like from the Beatles. I think there should be more animations like this, taking the literal meaning of unusual songs. Sounds like a good flash project for top Newgrounds artists.

But anyway, good job and keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to more.

Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3 Broken Saints CH 24 ACT 3

I got really bored watchin this. The pictures are pretty good, but there's basically no animation at all. Plus the storyline confused the hell out of me.

Freedom - Trailer UPDATE Freedom - Trailer UPDATE

Vert interesting

I agree with seersha. It looks very good and I will bee looking forward to seeing the rest of this flash. Good work and good luck with the project.

Helbereth responds:

I'll need all the luck I can get

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not gay but that was fucking funny! Especially when god starts laughing after he takes the test. Keep up the good work and dont let any of these comments put u down.

Newbs Newbs

Wasnt good but wasnt bad,

WAY to short man. It would've been good if it was funny, longer, better graphics and everything else that Declining of video games has. Don't try a flash like this again.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LMFAO!!!!!!

OK I loved the first one and the second one is kick ass! LMAO! Keep up the dam good work! Compliments on Double helix and super flash bros.

Dude Wheres My Lightsaber Dude Wheres My Lightsaber

Were you trying to be funny?

Seriously, was that supposed to be funny? Or are you just trying to waste my time. It wasn't even like Bill and Ted, you ruined Bill and Ted. Please don't make another cliched movie like this again, it doesn't belong on Newgrounds. How the fuck did you get front page? Fulp WTF?!

Deported Deported

huh? wha? oh, u were high

u had to be, i mean holy shit. you were fucked out of your mind when u made this. god damn, boy.

Wizard Power Wizard Power

catchiest. song. ever.

I love this movie. It's the best, especially when high on drugs.